Floral Essences AcuChi Jin Shin Certification
Learn to Apply Flower Essences to the Chakra Body Points (Marma), the Master and Couple Acupressure points on the Strange Flows (Extraordinary Vessels of TCM), and Potent Points that represent the Chakras and Tsubos for balancing and rejuvenating the Body Mind Spirit Connection. Students will learn techniques over 3 weeks Virtual Study and then attend a 5 day Hands on skills lab onsite to apply them to their friends and families in case studies for 10 studies in assessment and practice.
Study begins with Distance Learning Live Seminars in the Chakra and 5 Elements Theories for 40 hours which qualifies for attendance in 5 days of Skills lab and clinical study with your Instructor. Students learn the application of the Floral Essences to the Potent Points, and the procedure for Chakra Body Channels and Extraordinary Flows, increasing the emotional and mental healing affects of the points and the formulas.
This course finishes with 10 Case Studies (2 hours each) in distance learning to complete. Completion time allowed: 6 months.
- Study and use Chakra Connections and Associations
- Delineate the Master, Couple and Potent Points for use with the Floral essences
- Delineate the Chakra Body Points and Auric Bodies for use with the Floral Essences
- Study and use 38 Flower remedies in association with the points
- Learn to measure and diagnose Chakras in association with the Chakra Bodies and Potent Points
- Apply Floral Essences in a treatment incorporating AcuChi Jin Shin
Course cost $750
Textbook: Floral Acupuncture by Craydon and Bellows can be bought online
Post Course Professional Supplies: 38 Bach Flower Remedies
Knowledge of the Bach Flower Essences is an asset in this course
2021 Floral Essences Certificate:
Start now with your distance study for attendance in the
5 Day Hands-on Training: Booked at time of Enrolment
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.