certification course 104,204,205
This Iridology Practitioner course is based on German and Western Iridology, with main reference to the works of IIPA Iridologists, Bernard Jensen, Lori-Ann MacLeod, and Paul Pitchford. The Nutritional Profiling and Oriental Medical Traditions of Iridology are based on the Windsong Five Element Iridology Manual by teacher, Lori-Ann MacLeod. Lori-Ann is an Elemental Iridologist and combines Five Element Theory with Energy Balancing and Nutritional Cleansing Techniques. Elemental Iridology is also synchronized with Oriental Bodywork and Meridian Theory to compliment the CHHP™ training in the Certified Holistic Health & Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma. This course has immense value to all holistic health practitioners and is required for graduation in the CHHSP Diploma.
Elemental Iridology combines Western and Eastern analytical concepts and is offered stand alone with 5 Element Nutritional Profiling and Auriculotherapy as treatment methods for working in Lifestyle Plans to increase health and wellness.
Basic Iridology can be offered 100% Online and students are expected to attend weekly Online classes for questions and information. The Full Elemental Iridologist Certificate requires a 4 day onsite skills lab for hands on practice and application of theory. Students should have all theory manuals and workbooks completed prior writing the final exam and preparing the required case study readings. Completion of the Auriculotherapy treatment course requires treatment protocol be added to case studies.
Learn how to use the various Holistic Iridology Methods with the following course objectives:
- Define and delineate basic Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for oriental five element medical and iris analysis.
- Use Iridology in defining the inherent weaknesses of the body through Constitution, Chinese Eye Markers, and Basic Iris signs.
- Use slides of eyes for reading irises in case studies while developing the technique to take eye photos.
- Define the Interrealtionship between thought, emotion and physical health with Chinese Medicine Five Element Theory.
- Study how the reflexes of the bowel affects organs and glands through the San Jiao (Triple Burner and Dan Tiens), Zang and Fu Theory.
- Study how to encourage healthy circulation of the 6 systems of Detoxification of the body by using appropriate Nutritional Profiling.
- Employ techniques for balancing, harmonizing, and cleansing the body’s tissues for vitality and longevity using Auriculotherapy and 5 Element Nutrition.
- Study muscle testing procedures for defining weakness and strength in body areas.
- Introduction to Pulse Analyses and Tongue Analyses for diagnosing basic Qi conditions.
- Create reports for client, including results of a live eye reading using either Basic Iridology reading or Five Element Reading Lifestyle Planning handouts.
- Define Iridology as a tool of prevention for specific case pathologies as well as general good health.
- Define nutritional requirements. Review and study excess and deficiency and how to heal the body with Whole Foods and blending of Holistic Treatments.
- Create Business Plan, forms and Report charts for professional client advice.
Full program cost $3,400
- Application and registration fee $100
- Tuition $2,800
- Supplies and Materials $200
- Textbooks $300
2023 Elemental Iridology:
July 17 – August 25, 2023 Online
Case Studies to September 22, 2023
This Individual Course is a component of the CHHSP Diploma. All credits transfer:
Combined Distance over 4 months. Online studies, Onsite Practical, Distance Case Studies and Healership skills
Title: Elemental Iridologist
Online Theory and Case Studies Distance: 200 hours ~ 12 weeks Onsite Study: 30 Hours Hands on Practice